Minnesota Web Design Agency
WPprime designs smart, highly functional and search-engines friendly WordPress websites. We also provide website re-design services to businesses and organizations, large and small in Minnesota area. Our focus areas are WordPress custom website design and search engine optimization (SEO). WordPress is well-known for being the best search engine friendly CMS platform. Combine that with our skill in web development and SEO, we can help you effectively market yourself, your products, and services online.
We understand that often businesses have limited resources and must “do more with less.” We are here to help you figure out the most cost-effective way to show you a positive return on your investment. We also invest in building a strong relationship with our clients like you as we work together. At WPprime, we focus only on the web elements which will provide you with the best return on your investment. If you don’t need it, we’re not going to try to sell it to you.
We work to remove your hurdles to success. Some organizations are behind in developing their online presence. We can help businesses or organizations that:
1. Do not have a website.
2. Don’t have a professional-looking, functional website.
3. Use ineffective Internet marketing.
4. Aren’t using the tools and strategies needed to ensure that their business is easy to find on search engines like Google and Bing.
Honesty, clarity, and follow-through are values we hold sacred:
A. Honesty in all our communication with our clients.
B. Clarity in our communication products
C. Follow-through, which means when we say we’ll do something, you can count on us.
Overall, if your business does well, ours will do well, and our relationship with you does not end when your new website goes live. Your website and Internet marketing needs will change over time, and when they do, we’d like you to call us.
To support non-profits communities, PWprime offers web design and re-design services at a discount for non-profits. If you are a non-profit organization please contact us to get started. Please note: A limited number of non-profits can receive this type of special offers in a given year.
We can help you and your business gain a strong web presence through a number of our services:
2. Web design
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
4. Social media Platforms
5. Web presence maintenance
Through consulting with you and your business, we can advise, mentor, guide and coach you through your online marketing campaign. Through these approaches, we will help you build a strong online presence for your business. Therefore, you will gain the exposure online, which will guarantee to make your business a success.
We can create and design a customized website that will represent you and your business. Irrespective of whether you are a brick and mortar, services/products or an online store, we can help you. As a small business owner, you have to realize the importance and potential your site possesses. Check my recent projects and call me today to discuss your options.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We can optimize all facets of your online presence, so that you get found online. Search Engine Optimization is of the utmost importance for any business to be found online. As a business owner, you need to keep in mind that if your online presence is not driving traffic, then you are dead in the water. SEO is your solution.
Social Media Platforms
We can identify the correct Social Media Platforms that you need in order to gain exposure for your business. Allied with this fact, we can also work for their optimization, something which will enhance immediately your presence.
We can maintain all your social media platforms from blogging to social media profile. This is an integral part of your online success; especially with the importance of social signals growing with every passing day as a strong indicator of credibility to the search engines. It is here that we will produce unique fresh content, which is essential to your online success.
Our Web Design Process
1) One of our web designers will meet with you in person or video conference call to learn about you, your business, your challenges, goals, and vision. After we’ve learned where you are, and where you want to go, we will recommend a couple web development options for you.
2) Your business position and industry climate. Once you’ve chosen your web development package, we research your industry to identify your strengths, weaknesses, and competition. We also look at your targeted markets, demographics and customers. This information helps inform our creative web design layout decisions, in order to market what you’re selling to your visitors most effectively.
We will also research to discover the keywords that your customers are already using most often as they search for the products or services you offer. These keywords are digital “gold nuggets.” They are embedded into your website during coding.
3) Test drive a few models. We’ll unveil multiple, slightly different website design demos. You pick the design you like best, and share your thoughts on changes. We’ll take your requests, re-work the design, and email the new demo back to you for further feedback.
4) Site coding and populating of content. Once you’re content with your site’s design, we will begin the process of coding and insert the keywords into your website architecture. During this phase you’ll provide us with your content – graphics, images, text, video, etc., to put into your site. During this time we’ll ensure your site is attractive to search engines (like Google and Bing) and compatible with all the major browsers (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera.)
We’ll also design and test it to ensure your site loads fast. These details are fundamental. They can be the difference between an average website and a “smart” website – one that understands and participates in the communication rules of the Internet.
5) Website review, maintenance coaching, and launch! Once your information is inserted, we’ll make a final pass through to ensure your website is seamless, well positioned and working smoothly. Our goal during this phase is to put the power of your new communication tool in your hands, by teaching you how to update and manage your website’s content. This saves you money, and it just makes sense for you to be in control of your site. Still, some clients prefer not to update their site, and if you prefer, we can handle that for you, too.
6) Search engine optimization (SEO). Now is the time to put the “road signs” up on the Internet that will direct people to your site. Website marketing such as SEO will gradually help push your website’s ranking to Google’s page one, the Internet’s premiere marketing destination.
7) We stay in touch. We will be here for you long after the day your website goes live. We’ll check back regularly to see how your website is working and to help your business stay current in a constantly changing technological environment. Our communication lines are open, too. Feel free to contact us at (507) 581-9451 or email us at any time.
Minneapolis Web Design
Professional websites created for your business and needs will help you present yourself the right way online. And since customers’ first impression of your business is your website, you would want to make it a great one.
You have a choice of a content management system such as WordPress where you can do updates yourself; add text, photos, create your own email newsletters – or – you can have the updates done by an experienced WordPress web designer at a small cost. We provide backup, support and tutorials to ensure your website is kept as up to date as you would like it to be.
Included in your WordPress website design are:
a) Website pages formatted with the color scheme and design of your choice, and with images optimized so that the page loads quickly.
b) Copywriting coaching to help you write text that will entice your visitors to explore the site and become your customers.
c) Downloads, such as your free report, ebook, or any other information you would like visitors to download.
d) Links between pages and other sites.
e) Buy now buttons for accepting PayPal payments online if required.
f) Registration Form for visitors to receive information or newsletter.
g) On-site Search Engine Optimization (SEO): keywords, title, description etc, and help with the selection of your domain name to maximize search engine friendliness and strong domain name for your brand.