Email Marketing Campaign for Small Business
Email marketing is one of the great marketing techniques in today’s business. Email marketing might not be the only technique, but one of the great online marketing techniques for any expert to rely on.
Email marketing is sending out a commercial message to the email address in your business email database. For a business to send any commercial electronic message to a specific email account, it should be referred to email marketing.
The business uses Email marketing to send out business requests, solicit sales, building trust, as a part of business relations and loyalty, brand awareness for new customers, or for current and previous customers; email marketing is widely used as a reliable means to get a good customer relation, promoting new services, offers, a call for action, or collecting customer feedback.
Email marketing, how to build a list
It might be very easy to everyone if email marketing was just easy as writing down customer email accounts and sending them the mail, that’s spamming. However, it’s not as easy as asking your customers to give you their details for further business communication, here are the notable techniques.
Squeeze Page technique
Many businesses online have adopted the use of squeeze page, which is basically a one webpage designed specifically for collecting email account of online visitors with customers consent in exchange with further business information or offer, like an eBook, a free entry ticket, a discount on services or any interesting information that is not on the squeeze page.
The Squeeze page has only a few words, currently, the advanced marketers have advanced into the use of videos and audio respectively so as to add its value, where it can be the customer testimonials, or video of a real service experience. The squeeze page does not have any link, hence limiting a reader to only one choice, signing up or leaving without further access to details. For more information about the Squeeze page, please click here!
Email collecting at a point of purchase
Another great way of collecting email address at the consent of customers is at a point of purchase. Asking the customers to sign up for newsletters as commonly referred, so as to get future deals, promotion, updates and further information sent directly to their email address.
This technique has proved successful in email marketing process, as sending emails without the consent of receivers is illegal, and is likely to have low return as people will tend to mark them as spam.
Advantages of email marketing list
Before applying any technique for our business, we should have a clear understanding and evaluation of advantages.
Here are some of the advantages the marketing experts are getting over those who rely on traditional marketing.
1. It is a Cheaper and faster online marketing technique. Email marketing is cheaper than traditional marketing mainly because of the costs associated with traditional marketing like artwork, printing, and mailing.
2. High Return on Investment. An exact return can be tracked, and very appropriate as it is low cost in terms of time spent and finances associated.
3. Reaching a substantial number of email subscribers who have opted in to receive email communications fast, and getting a response than it could take in a traditional way.
Great ways to grow email marketing list
As a marketer of your small business, it’s your job to make sure you’re constantly adding fresh contacts to your email marketing campaigns so you can keep your numbers moving up and to the right.
Here are some of applicable ways to grow your email marketing list.
1. Create a remarkable email content. Your content needs to be amazing if you want people to stay subscribed — and if you want them to forward it to their friends, family, and colleagues that aren’t already on your email list.
2. Create a new lead-generating offer — like a free eBook or any other offer and require visitors to provide their email address in order to download it or to have access, offers like a discount, free entry ticket and one free item can convince.
3. Promote an online contest like a free giveaway, and have entrants sign up or submit with their email address.
4. Run a promotion on a partner or affiliate website to collect email addresses from a fresh source.
5. Collect email addresses at offline events like trade shows, and import them into your database. Be sure to send these contacts a welcome email that confirms their opt-in to your list.
6. Encourage your current email subscribers to share and forward your emails by including social sharing buttons and an “Email to a Friend” button so their networks, friends, and colleagues can sign up for your list. Remember to include a subscribe link in the forwarded email.
You have now read about email marketing. Small businesses are our business. Be free to contact us any time regarding email marketing campaign and any other online marketing help as we are devoted to helping small and local businesses to stand out. Professional WordPress website designers and marketers.